FTE / PTE GP required . Fully established practice for over 80 years with 2 full time doctors . There are 2 nurses working. We are planning to expand and build a larger practice. We are looking for a dynamic doctor to join our practice to start on contract and eventually take up partnership.
General registration is essential.
Able to work with a team of doctors, nurses and other admin staff and should have good clinical skills.
AHPRA full registration / general registration
Able to work independently with help of supporting staff /peers/ nursing staff
Should have essential skills
Good communication skills
Prior GP experience wil help but new doctors are welcome.
We are a teaching practice.
Description of Facilities
- Our practice aims to provide personal care for families.
- We aim to provide full a range of services and procedures as possible within the local medical setting.
- We encourage practice colleagues to study and advance their skills, and to participate in learning and teaching activities within and outside the practice.
- All our doctors and nurses collaborate with each other, seeking a consensus of opinion where necessary, to take full advantage of the safety, scope and educational benefits of group practice and professional interaction.
- A courteous, professional and non-discriminatory approach to patient care regardless of the nature of the problem.
- Active patient participation in health care.
- Promote healthy lifestyle in the community (e.g. we started a walking group sponsored by our surgery and led by our nurses)
Description of Benefits
You will be joining a busy practice with central location. You will enjoy a seaside lifestyle. Belmont is nestled between ocean and lake Macquarie. There is an excellent Golf course in Belmont. We are close to many facilities and excellent schools.